Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CRRPG Forums

July 18, 2018, 06:50:17 AM
News: Server IP: samp.crrpg.com:7777
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Medium] Can't add a personal profile picture  (Read 56 times) [ID: 22937]

Offline Scorpion

• WARNING: Your Division Affiliation has been disavowed you are now marked as rogue.
  • Regulars
  • Gangsta Terrorist
  • See you in the Dark Zone
    • Straight
  • In-game name: Ghost

[Medium] Can't add a personal profile picture
« on: June 25, 2018, 06:21:26 AM »
So i have been trying for the past uhm 10 minutes to add a personal profile picture, seems like every time i try i get this kind of error

avatar_5417_1529907333.pngArray ( [db_query] => smf_db_query [db_quote] => smf_db_quote [db_fetch_assoc] => mysql_fetch_assoc [db_fetch_row] => mysql_fetch_row [db_free_result] => mysql_free_result [db_insert] => smf_db_insert [db_insert_id] => smf_db_insert_id [db_num_rows] => mysql_num_rows [db_data_seek] => mysql_data_seek [db_num_fields] => mysql_num_fields [db_escape_string] => addslashes [db_unescape_string] => stripslashes [db_server_info] => mysql_get_server_info [db_affected_rows] => smf_db_affected_rows [db_transaction] => smf_db_transaction [db_error] => mysql_error [db_select_db] => mysql_select_db [db_title] => MySQL [db_sybase] => [db_case_sensitive] => [db_escape_wildcard_string] => smf_db_escape_wildcard_string [entity_fix] => lambda_2331 [htmlspecialchars] => lambda_2332 [htmltrim] => lambda_2333 [strlen] => lambda_2334 [strpos] => lambda_2335 [substr] => lambda_2336 [strtolower] => strtolower [strtoupper] => strtoupper [truncate] => lambda_2337 [ucfirst] => ucfirst [ucwords] => ucwords )

Code: [Select]
The following errors occurred when trying to save your profile:
The avatar you have selected is either too large or not an avatar.

Honestly I have no idea what the heck is that but I hope Hugh can look at it,

Ty,

Ghost

Offline Hugh

• Webmaster
  • Gangsta Terrorist
    • Straight

Re: [Medium] Can't add a personal profile picture
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 10:32:27 AM »
Hey Ghost,

Go here and download this image (someone elses avatar pic I've linked to):

https://crrpg.com/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=2231;type=avatar

Then, try upload it on yours. If it works, then it is likely related to the image size or something of that sort. I'm sure I've had troubles with it in the past too.

Keep me posted...

Offline Scorpion

• WARNING: Your Division Affiliation has been disavowed you are now marked as rogue.
  • Regulars
  • Gangsta Terrorist
  • See you in the Dark Zone
    • Straight
  • In-game name: Ghost

Re: [Medium] Can't add a personal profile picture
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 09:31:50 PM »
Hey Ghost,

Go here and download this image (someone elses avatar pic I've linked to):

https://crrpg.com/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=2231;type=avatar

Then, try upload it on yours. If it works, then it is likely related to the image size or something of that sort. I'm sure I've had troubles with it in the past too.

Keep me posted...

That's weird, I just tried that picture and it worked, but the odd part is that I tried same resolution, same size with my images and it didnt work, i'll try again with mine and give a final veredict
Pages: [1]   Go Up